Friday, August 1, 2008

Coming Along.......


Ok, I'm going to start a new blog topic called "Coming Along". So each day I'll feature one Rampage player and basically tell you as much as I can about him. Today our featured prospect is Dylan Reese, a defensemen for S.A. You can also email me a 'Yotes prospect that you'd like to learn more about and I'll feature him in my next blog! So here it is folks:

Coming Along w/ Dylan Reese

-----------
Position: D
Shoots: Right
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 195 lbs
Age: 24
From: Pittsburgh
-------------------------
Dylan is a very fiesty, young and quick defensemen with tons of hockey smarts and quite the offensive upside. It also helps that Reese was playing on one of the best defensive corps in Crimson and was leading the pack for a while as well. So he's got all the skills to be a great offensive defensemen and could end up turning into a Nicklas Lidstrom. Another thing to value is his sound & smooth defensive style, I mean he barely makes mistakes on ice. Just to let ya'll know Reese is also quite the fighter and I've actually got one of his best off YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoJTra5SgAI

Like he may have got owned a little bit there but he landed some solid punches and stayed in their for a while so it just shows that he can do everything. Play defensive, offensive and can play gritty.

In my opinion, in my opinion his style is very close to Derek Morris the size is the only big difference. Man, think about a pair of Reese & Morris!

So their you go folks, my 1st installment of "Coming Along" .

Peace Out,
Roche

PS, are you ya'll waiting for Sundin to make his darn decision? As I'm starting to run out of nails to chew!

No comments:


***ATTENTION*** CHANGE OF LOCATION

HOCKEYBUMS HAS CHANGED LOCATIONS OUR NEW SITE IS LINKED

http://hockey-bums.blogspot.com/

THIS IS NOT THE BIG SITE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR BUT IT IS CLEANER VERSION OF WHAT WE HAVE NOW HOPE YOU ENJOY!

SCOTTY

P.S. YOULL BE GLAD TO SEE THE BLOGGER WE HAVE BROUGHT BACK!!!

Custom Search