Saturday, July 26, 2008

Leclaire Update And York Climbing Depth Chart


This is an e-mail I got from my Columbus Source:

I don't know who you've talked to other than myself regarding the Blue Jackets, but Pascal Leclaire has NOT re-signed yet. Trust me on this one.

The Blue Jackets gave Leclaire's agent another counter-offer today, and Leclaire will have until Tuesday to accept the offer or counter back. I would say he will counter back.

They're close, but it's not done yet.

And to anyone doubting the Mike York signing in Columbus, he just may turn some heads. Whenever a guy is buried on the depth chart as he is, there's a little extra incentive going into camp.

1 comment:

The Source said...

Well like I said the Source I got the info from has bee off lately. I still think Leclaire signs for in or around that much. But we will have to see I guess.


***ATTENTION*** CHANGE OF LOCATION

HOCKEYBUMS HAS CHANGED LOCATIONS OUR NEW SITE IS LINKED

http://hockey-bums.blogspot.com/

THIS IS NOT THE BIG SITE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR BUT IT IS CLEANER VERSION OF WHAT WE HAVE NOW HOPE YOU ENJOY!

SCOTTY

P.S. YOULL BE GLAD TO SEE THE BLOGGER WE HAVE BROUGHT BACK!!!

Custom Search