Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Leafs sign Nagy False, Where will McCabe go?



There was a report out tonight that the Leafs had signed Ladislav Nagy on thefan590 this is completley false.

Nagy has not signed and is still a UFA.

And finally I wanted to start a "Where do you think McCabe will go subject"

So please when you answer my blog be creative but not outlandish ok
lets keep it in the realm of possibility.

I say he ends up on one of the NY Teams I would expect thats someone like Hunter could be a return from the Islanders and maybe Prucha from the Rangers anyways like I said have fun but keep it real.

The Source


No comments:


***ATTENTION*** CHANGE OF LOCATION

HOCKEYBUMS HAS CHANGED LOCATIONS OUR NEW SITE IS LINKED

http://hockey-bums.blogspot.com/

THIS IS NOT THE BIG SITE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR BUT IT IS CLEANER VERSION OF WHAT WE HAVE NOW HOPE YOU ENJOY!

SCOTTY

P.S. YOULL BE GLAD TO SEE THE BLOGGER WE HAVE BROUGHT BACK!!!

Custom Search