Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Emery to Blues?

I have heard this in many different places and I was not sure what to think. If it was made up or if it is a true rumor. I came across a couple little articles though and have found out that if this deal is indeed true than the sens will have to add a prospect to get this deal done. Now in my opinion if im the blues theres no way that I want Emery. Now NHL teams obviously probably see a more in depth look than most of us at the players. Scouts and GM's see different things in players that we would never notice. In my opinion if the Blues pick Emery up they must see something in him that makes them want to say i'm going to make a deal for him.

My Take: There is not a chance a deal gets done Emery for a roster player straight up. Emery for a 3rd rounder maybe but not for a roster player. If the Blues do indeed pick him up they better insert some sort of plan to keep Emery from the nightlife if there is any nightlife in St.Louis.

No comments:


***ATTENTION*** CHANGE OF LOCATION

HOCKEYBUMS HAS CHANGED LOCATIONS OUR NEW SITE IS LINKED

http://hockey-bums.blogspot.com/

THIS IS NOT THE BIG SITE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR BUT IT IS CLEANER VERSION OF WHAT WE HAVE NOW HOPE YOU ENJOY!

SCOTTY

P.S. YOULL BE GLAD TO SEE THE BLOGGER WE HAVE BROUGHT BACK!!!

Custom Search